We are continuing to provide face-to-face, online and telephone counselling.
The safety of our clients, counsellors and the wider community is of paramount importance to us. For clients attending our offices, we have recently increased our hygiene and clearning measures:
- All counsellors and clients are required to wear face masks while they are in our offices (unless you have a medical exemption).
- Social distancing is being adhered to throughout our offices.
- All counsellors and clients are required to either wash their hands or use hand sanitiser upon arrival. Counsellors are required to wash their hands regularly throughout their shift.
- The communal areas are being cleaned with appropriate cleaners regularly with special attention being paid to all touch points on doors, stair bannisters and doorbells.
- The counselling rooms are left empty and ventilated after each appointment. They are then cleaned before the next client enters.
- Our offices have been deep cleaned.
- Our offices are being disinfected with a fogging machine weekly.
- We're complying with all NHS Track and Trace requirements.
We're constantly reviewing the situation and ensuring that we adhere to all government and WHO requirements and guidelines, going beyond the basic requirements where possible.
New Dawn: 01934 614313